SeaBreeze Villa , Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales / Turks and Caicos Islands
A luxury villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, infinity-edge swimming pool and amazing panoramic views!
SeaBreeze Villa Description
SeaBreeze Villa sits overlooking the tropical, turquoise waters of world-famous Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, and is aptly named for the wonderful sea breezes it enjoys. A magnificently appointed, luxury, Caribbean villa with four bedrooms, each with private bathroom, and a salt-water infinity-edge swimming pool for enjoying the amazing panoramic views of Grace Bay Beach. This striking Turks and Caicos villa rental is accented with shades of blue that are as deep and rich as the nearby ocean.
Originally built in 2006, but fully redecorated in 2011, SeaBreeze villa offers 3,000 square feet of luxurious privacy with 1,000 square feet of secluded terrace for your Caribbean vacation. The Great Room features a 50 inch plasma TV, custom bookcases, and lofty 20 foot vaulted ceiling. The Great Room's 36 feet of sliding, glass windows overlook the heart stopping panorama of Grace Bay and the seven-mile, white, sandy beach.
For your holiday comfort, metered air-conditioning is available throughout this newly designer-remodeled villa rental, including the secluded bedrooms. There are three king bedrooms and one queen bedroom, each with private, ensuite bathroom for privacy. Additionally, two of the king bedrooms of SeaBreeze Villa are located in their own wing with French doors leading straight to the solar heated, infinity-edge swimming pool.
The main living areas, as well as the media room, of this Turks and Caicos villa rental are equipped with the latest technology, including flat-screen, high-definition televisions and a state-of-the-art music system. Travertine marble floors grace the entire villa.
From the floor to ceiling, window-lined great room or the outdoor living spaces around the infinity pool at SeaBreeze Villa, your eyes will feast on the shimmering turquoise waters and the beauty of Turks and Caicos Islands. The outdoor kitchen with barbecue and bar is the perfect place for grilling the local catch of the day and toasting the Caribbean sunset while on vacation.
SeaBreeze Villa's kitchen is a masterpiece of design and functionality, with black granite counter tops and a Brazilian mahogany breakfast counter offsetting double-stacked shaker style custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances.
While on holiday at SeaBreeze Villa you can lounge by the pool or take a 8-10 minute path across the road and walk down to the famous Turks and Caicos Islands twelve mile stretch of the sparkling, white sand and azure blue waters of the famed Grace Bay Beach.
For those with small children, we do not recommend the villa path. Instead, we suggest guests drive 4-5 minutes from SeaBreeze to the Bight Park right on Grace Bay Beach (next to the Gansevoort). It includes bathroom facilities, there is lots of parking and it is beautifully tended. Once there, you may partake of a myriad of activities, such as walking, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, or chartering a fishing or boat excursion.
- The 4 ensuite bedrooms include air conditioning and ceiling fans
- 3 king bedrooms and 1 queen bedroom, each with private, ensuite bathroom for your privacy and comfort
- The magnificent Master bedroom boasts a bath with double sinks, shower and Jacuzzi tub
- All bathrooms equipped with hairdryers
- Open concept kitchen, living room, dining room
- There is an additional media room for your relaxation
- Cable TV, DVD’s & free WiFi
- Travertine marble floors throughout
- All bedrooms with IPOD players
- Flat screen HDTV’s throughout
- State of the Art Music system
- X-Box and games for children or the young at heart!
- Portable phones with answering service
- Metered a/c throughout the entire villa
- Gourmet kitchen with 2 ovens, microwave, dishwasher, gas stovetop, espresso machine, coffee maker, toaster, blender, wine cooler & fridge
- Outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ, sink, fridge and bar area overlooking the famed Grace Bay
- Luxury towels, linens, beach towel, beach bags
- Iron and ironing board
- Fully gated and fenced property with 24 hour monitored security
- 4-5 minute drive to the Bight Park Grace Bay Beach
- Please note that the walking path to the beach from the villa is rugged and not suitable for children or people with mobility challenges. We recommend driving to Bight Park Grace Bay Beach.
- Private, salt-water, infinity-edge swimming pool heated by solar panels
- Housekeeping before and after and a light mid-week clean
- In-home dining available on request (additional charges apply)
- In-home massage available on request (additional charges apply)
- Additional maid service available on request (additional charges apply)
- Check-In time: 4 pm
- Check-Out time: 11 am
- No smoking policy inside the house
- Children welcome
- Metered Air Conditioning ($300 credit offered June - September)
SeaBreeze Villa Video
SeaBreeze Villa Rates & Dates
- From - To05 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
- Max. Occ.8
- USD$/per night$1,400
- $9,800 per week
- From - To01 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
- Max. Occ.8
- USD$/per night$1,114
- $7,801 per week
- From - To01 Nov 2017 - 16 Dec 2017
- Max. Occ.8
- USD$/per night$1,338
- $9,369 per week
- RateChristmas/New Year
- From - To17 Dec 2017 - 07 Jan 2018
- Max. Occ.8
- USD$/per night$1,675
- $11,721 per week
- The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment.
- All rates are based on two persons per bedroom.
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
- 5 night minimum stay. Christmas/New Year 7 night minimum stay.
SeaBreeze Villa Availability Calendar
: Checkin/Checkout day
: Booked day
: bookable day
SeaBreeze Villa Facts
Fully Equiped Kitchen
Broadband Internet / WLAN
Linen & Towels Provided
Beach & Pool Towels Provided
Mid stay light cleaning
Washer & Dryer
Smoking in Villa Allowed
Weddings / Events Welcome
Turks and Caicos Islands Facts
430 km² / 193 sq mi
48 m / 157 ft
110V / 60Hz