Coral House, Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales / Turks and Caicos Islands
The ultimate fully staffed, luxury villa for chic, sophisticated yet simple Caribbean living with 5 bedrooms on one of the best beaches in the world!
Coral House Description
The innovative design of this Turks and Caicos luxury villa rental spans 12,000 square feet interconnected with breezeways that intergrate indoor and outdoor spaces while assuring privacy and creatively optimizing the space for groups or families. The holiday villa includes: five bedrooms, five bathrooms plus two powder rooms, a library, covered terrace, living room, a breakfast room, family room, formal dining room with seating for fourteen, large, gourmet kitchen, gym/yoga studio, outdoor dining gazebo, expansive deck area, lounge chairs, heated pool, large daybeds on the beach and exceptional details, amenities and furnishing throughout.
Coral House is 12,000 square feet of unpretentious splendor, sophistication and seclusion.
CORAL HOUSE BEDROOMS:
It would be hard to encounter a more beautiful and thoroughly romantic boudoir than the Master Bedroom Suite at Coral House in the "beautiful by nature" Turks and Caicos Islands. This extraordinary experience begins with ocean views from the Ralph Lauren Collection bed and a private beachfront terrace open to the heavens, and is relentlessly enhanced with a walk-in closet, freestanding Victorian tub, Waterworks fixtures, white marble shower and spacious en-suite massage area that make this suite all the more dream-like. The king-sized bed with top of the line Frette bedding ensures a blissful night’s sleep.
The Guest Bedrooms of this luxury Turks and Caicos villa rental are each uniquely gracious, airy and luxuriously-appointed with breathtaking ocean views or courtyard outlooks. Impeccably designed with a combination of French antique tables and chairs, Italian marble and mahogany dressers and other one-of-a kind designer pieces, each room has a personality of its own and convenient covered passageways and interconnecting doors providing access and privacy. All rooms are very spacious with comfortable relaxing seating/reading areas and include televisions, Apple TV, Vonage telephone, Security system and high speed wireless internet capabilities.
Master Bedroom - king-sized bed, freestanding Victorian tub, white marble shower, spacious en-suite massage area, walk-in closet and a private beachfront terrace.
Guest Bedroom 1 - king bed can be made into twin beds, shower with tub, Waterworks cabinet, sink and faucets. The inner passageway between rooms is great for families, people traveling with young kids and/or a nanny.
Guest Bedroom 2 - king bed or can be made into twin beds, shower with tub, Waterworks cabinet, sink and faucets.
Guest Bedroom 3 - king bed or can be made into twin beds, shower with tub, Waterworks cabinet, sink and faucets.
Guest Bedroom 4 - queen bed, large private terrace, view of beach with 2 chaise loungers, private bath shower with tub, waterworks sink, cabinet and faucets.
Coral House has five staff members, three of which are live-in staff including a housekeeper, butler, chef and handyman/gardener. All staff speak English and are personable and hard-working. Richard (chef), Edelyn (butler) and Joey (housekeeper) come from the award-wining Amanyara resort. Their main job is to make your stay enjoyable and as part of your stay, they will provide services such as:
• Private chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Daily maid service
• Beach and pool service
• Pool cleaning and up-keep
• Heated swimming pool
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Regulation-size volleyball court on beach
• Beach chairs, loungers, towels and beach toys
• Outdoor ping pong table on terrace
• Glass-bottom canoe and hammock on deck
• Fuse ball and XBox in playroom
• Playroom filled with games and toys
• Outdoor beachfront dining pergola with outdoor speakers
• Safe in the master bedroom
• All bedrooms are spacious with comfortable seating areas and Frette bedding and towels
• All bathrooms include bathtub, showers and hairdryers
• Open design to take advantage of ocean breezes
• Large, flat-screen TVs with DirectTV, Apple TV, Blue Ray and DVD players
• All bedrooms are equipped with Televisions, Apple TV, Vonage telephone and Security system
• High speed internet capabilities and wireless capabilities throughout
• Yoga mats and workout equipment
Location, location, location! Nowhere else in Providenciales will you discover more unique and natural surroundings than at beautiful Coral House. To celebrate in style, Coral House offers the location for dreams to come true whether for a beach wedding, a milestone event or just to celebrate that special social occasion with family and friends. The private beachfront site, charm and design of Coral House will be sure to give you the event of your dreams. Coral House is also perfect for small corporate affairs and photo-shoots.
Please contact us for more details, information and creative ideas. All events must have an event planner/coordinator or we can put you in touch with on island vendors. Alternatively we can also provide the following services:
• Consultations and introduction to the islands
• Assistance with location, additional accommodation and contracting vendors
• Planning, budget management, logistics and itineraries for the day and lead up too
• Design and Aesthetic of the Big Day! Colour scheme, themes, invitations, catering, cake, photography and flowers (in fact we specialize in flowers and have floral experience)
Coral House Video
Coral House Rates & Dates
- RateSummer / Fall
- From - To01 May 2017 - 18 Dec 2017
- Max. Occ.10
- USD$/per night$5,500
- $38,500 per week (except for Thanksgiving) - 4 night minimum stay
- From - To19 Nov 2017 - 26 Nov 2017
- Max. Occ.10
- USD$/per night$8,000
- $56,000 per week - 7 night minimum stay
- From - To18 Dec 2017 - 25 Dec 2017
- Max. Occ.10
- USD$/per night$8,000
- $56,000 per week - 10 night minimum stay
- RateNew Year
- From - To26 Dec 2017 - 02 Jan 2018
- Max. Occ.10
- USD$/per night$10,000
- $70,000 per week - 10 night minimum stay
- The above rates do not include 12% government tax and 10% service charge.
- One arrival airport transfer and one departure airport transfer complimentary. Multiple arrivals and departures will result in extra fee charged to end of stay bill.
- Private chef, butler, server, housekeeper and groundsman
- Complimentary airport roundtrip transfers
- Land Rover Discovery vehicle for guest drop off service
- Welcome amenity (non-alcoholic drink & flowers)
- Basic in-house amenities provided including Nespresso coffee pods
- Shopping service and pre-arrival provisioning (15% added to basic cost)
- In house laundry service (dry cleaning extra)
- Daily Concierge.
- Villa Manager upon request.
- Please allow approximately $50 to $100 per person per day for food costs if you are choosing to eat three meals a day at Coral House.
Coral House Availability Calendar
: Checkin/Checkout day
: Booked day
: bookable day
Coral House Facts
Fully Equiped Kitchen
Broadband Internet / WLAN
Linen & Towels Provided
Beach & Pool Towels Provided
Washer & Dryer
Smoking in Villa Allowed
Weddings / Events Welcome
Turks and Caicos Islands Facts
430 km² / 193 sq mi
48 m / 157 ft
110V / 60Hz