Saving Grace, Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales (Provo) / Turks and Caicos Islands
An absolutely beautiful, 4 bedroom, beachfront luxury villa located directly on one of the best beaches in the world!
Saving Grace Description
Saving Grace, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, is a beautiful, beachfront luxury villa located directly on one of the best beaches in the world - Grace Bay Beach. This Turks and Caicos luxury villa rental features more than 5,000 square feet of luxurious living space with all modern conveniences. Saving Grace has four beautiful bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 42 foot, heated swimming pool and stunning views of Grace Bay and every imaginable shade of turquoise and blue.
Discover Saving Grace emerging from a lush tropical garden. Exquisite and understated elegance are the signatures of this warm and soulful Turks and Caicos luxury villa rental. Nestled discreetly into a private sunset-facing cove on one of the top beaches in the world, the use of organic materials and woods complement the modern conveniences of this freshly completed Turks and Caicos family vacation home.
Saving Grace has a 40-foot long, heated swimming pool, which is surrounded by Brazilian hardwood decking. The palm-framed pathways of this luxury Turks and Caicos villa lead you to private sitting nooks and the soft white sand of Grace Bay Beach. A fully equipped watersports hut entices adventure off of Saving Grace's protected and private cove. An outdoor rain shower, fire-pit, lounge and dining areas, state-of-the art BBQ are enhanced by spectacular lighting at this Turks and Caicos luxury vacation rental.
The furnishings of this Grace Bay luxury villa rental are simple but spectacular. A stunning full-service cook’s kitchen is at its heart, where everyone comes together while on vacation. The 16’ island features two sinks, trash compactor, ice machine, and enough space for large-scale or intimate entertaining. The kitchen and dining table of Saving Grace overlook the heated swimming pool and Grace Bay in its entire splendor, leading to the fully screened-in playroom with moveable tables for games and an oversized daybed for vacation relaxation.
The upper level master bedroom suite of this Turks and Caicos luxury villa rental has a seven-point shower, free-standing bath and a wrap-around terrace provides an unparalleled North West sunset exposure.
There are three further guest bedrooms. The ground floor guest suite has an en-suite bathroom, which is also used as a powder room. The two upper level guest rooms share a bathroom.
Two additional guests could also be accommodated on rollaway beds in the studio, if required.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
- Four bedrooms (master king, guest queen, bedroom 3 with two twins or king, bedroom 4 with two twins).
- Hardwired and wireless Internet throughout.
- Private location, nestled discreetly into a sunset facing cove on one of the most idyllic beachfront sites in Providenciales.
- 5000+ square foot two story, L shaped Colonial style Villa.
- Expansive 930 square feet living/kitchen/dining wing is the heart of the house.
- Exceptional chef’s kitchen with GE Monogram kitchen appliances and every modern appliance
- Upper level large ocean front room with treadmill and massage table. (Also ideal for additional bedding.)
- Fully air-conditioned.
- 42 foot heated swimming pool (at extra charge in winter).
- Beach bathroom and shower, iron fire-pit, outdoor dining area.
- Screened in, indoor/outdoor area overlooking pool patio.
- State-of-the-art BBQ.
- Fire pit.
- 4 bicycles, 2 paddleboards and 2 kayaks included.
- Daily and housekeeping services.
- Chef services are not included, but can be arranged at additional cost.
- Al fresco dining.
Saving Grace Rates & Dates
From - To
01 May 2017 - 17 Dec 2017
$21,000 per week (except for Thanksgiving) - 4 night minimum stay
19 Nov 2017 - 26 Nov 2017
$33,250 per week - 7 night minimum stay
18 Dec 2017 - 25 Dec 2017
$35,000 per week - 10 night minimum stay
26 Dec 2017 - 02 Jan 2018
$42,000 per week - 10 night minimum stay